Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Thanks for logging in! We hope you enjoy your stay at Distinctive. If you have any questions, feel free to private message any Administrators/Moderators or post in the chat box/Questions section of the forums. Smile

- Distinctive Crew

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Thanks for logging in! We hope you enjoy your stay at Distinctive. If you have any questions, feel free to private message any Administrators/Moderators or post in the chat box/Questions section of the forums. Smile

- Distinctive Crew
Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:02 pm

sornathach

Name: Sensorna
IGN: Pleasure (Soon to be when created)
Timezone: GMT -7
Position applying for: Wz.Editor
Have you ever been part of any staff? I've created my own Private server, don't know if that counts. PockyMS
What is an intern/GM? An Intern is someone who is just recently got hired for the job and is training for his/her job. A GM, is a super player who wanders the area for hackers, cheaters or problems that need to be solved.
Why are you applying for this position? Why am I applying for Wz.Editor? To make your life easier.
Other comments: Ples. Wz.Edits sexy 5ever

27Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA - Page 2 Empty Kenny's Application for Head GM Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm

MrK3nNy

MrK3nNy
Name:
Kenny Lum Jer Yang

IGN:
Kenny

Timezone:
GMT+8

Position applying for:
Head GM

Have you ever been part of any staff?
No

What is an intern/GM?
An intern/GM is a person who have responsibility to a server. An intern/GM is suppose to keep the server active and he/she should be have a lot of experience on MapleStory. An intern/GM should be helping out new comers in order to keep them active and loyal to the server. An intern/GM also suppose to be holding events to keep all players for playing the server.

Why are you applying for this position?
I wish to help out the owner Jimmy to investigate the problems those players keep leaving the server. To prevent the same things happen on Jimmy, I wish I could be a GM so I can get nearer to Jimmy so that I could give more suggestions to stop the problems.

Other comments:
I have been playing MapleStory since 2007. I knew a lot of problems why that players always quit Mapling. In order to fix the problems, I wish I could be a GM.

28Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Comrade

Lmao, MrKenny, you can't just apply for Head GM right away. And going for HGM, even with no experience? -1 for me. Also. Intern and GM's are not the same thing ,they have different duties. Please get some experience before applying for HGM, by applying for an Intern Job first.

29Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 pm

MrK3nNy

MrK3nNy
Then I should see what kind of position Jimmy give me...... xD

30Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:01 pm

MrK3nNy

MrK3nNy
MrK3nNy wrote:Then I should see what kind of position Jimmy give me...... xD

Sorry is not only Jimmy but position that all of the staff give me. Well is actually a UserGM of MapleSEA counted as GM? My work in MapleSEA is just to tell players about rules and holding some small events. A UserGM can't ban players. I've created my own server before for fun. Is that counted as experience?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum