Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Thanks for logging in! We hope you enjoy your stay at Distinctive. If you have any questions, feel free to private message any Administrators/Moderators or post in the chat box/Questions section of the forums. Smile

- Distinctive Crew

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Thanks for logging in! We hope you enjoy your stay at Distinctive. If you have any questions, feel free to private message any Administrators/Moderators or post in the chat box/Questions section of the forums. Smile

- Distinctive Crew
Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:27 am

Terabyte

Everyone
Donor
GMS

Server Name: Liquicity
Rates: 500x 200x 3x

Staff:
Administrators: Terabyte, Maor
Head Game Masters: N/A
Game Masters: Silver, Bidoof, applications are opened.
Interns: Comrade, applications are opened.

Features:
- GMS Mode (1x 1x 1x)
- The Hunger Games
- Donor Rates (2x Rates)
- No .wz Edits (Till we find a WZ editor)
- Blackhole Marble Currency (2 billion, 10 million)

Many more coming soon.

GMS Mode and Occupations
You can choose a normal occupation, or choose GMS Mode.

Occupations:
Noobie: 500x 200x 3x, 1000x 400x 3x
Trainer: 600x 200x 3x, 1200x 400x 6x
Farmer: 500x 400x 3x, 1000x 800x 6x
Hunter: 500x 200x 5, 1000x 400x 10x

GMS Mode
Rates: 1x 1x 1x, 2x 2x 2x

Custom Quests
Since quests don't work, there will be custom quests for GMS Mode only.

Custom PQs
The old PQs will be coming back for GMS Mode only, with some custom PQs.

The Hunger Games
This is a FFA event where 10 players get warped to the eastern field and kill eachother. :~) You will use the command @kill to kill the players near you. When a player is killed, a map message will appear saying, [The Hunger Games]: IGN has killed IGN!. The killed players will be warped to FM. Once there are 3 players left, a death match countdown will start. Once the timer is up, the players get warped to a small map to fight. The last player will win The Hunger Games receiving 1 win and 10 HG points.

HG Points
HG Points are points that you can spend for rewards.

+3 for every kill.
-1 for every death.
+10 for every win.

There will be a ranking for this, and the player with the most HG Points at the end of the month receives 100 Blackhole Marbles.

Applications
Please post your application on this thread if you're applying.

You can now apply for intern only.

Format:
Code:
Name:
IGN:
Position applying for: Intern
Have you ever been part of any staff?
What is an intern/GM?
Why are you applying for this position?
Other comments:

Please PM me your Skype name if you would like to be part of this project. I did say I was not going to open another server, but I got bored since its summer. You may post anything on this thread.

Last edited by Terabyte on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 am; edited 8 times in total

2Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:40 am

Breaker

Breaker
fronze wrote:Name:
Jason Fong
IGN:
Fronze
Position applying for:
I am applying for GM, just GM not coding not interns not any others , all I want is to be a normal GM.Cause I haven't been experience those kind of stuff .Or else I can be GFX or normal GM.but I prefer normal GM : D
Well Jimmy told me to join the server, so I guess I will be new for the server and I haven't met the other staffs yet I will make a communication with you guys : )
What is an intern/GM?
Well, Intern is a pre GM which doesn't really have !dc or !ban .But for GM is like a higher grade of Interns,  they could ban and dc.
I am applying this position cause I wanna help the community ,just like the server before I join, that server wasn't that successful because the GMs aren't that active. So I had pick my choice, that's to help the server out , don't fail it .I like to help Jimmy because he's very active much and he's a professional Owner , to his friends knows how to code and stuff must be the same.To have a very good server needs an Active Owner to rule it , or else the server won't be any popular or goods. That's why I chosen this position , to help out and not to give up.
Other comments:
I am just a 13 years old kid, active much and also an experienced GM .My hobby is playing computers and playing badminton but I mostly play computers to have fun with friends I know or make new friends.

I'm from singapore Very Happy , oh wait im not im from canada

3Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:42 am

fronze

fronze
> : O you lie to me? T . T

http://www.distinctiveforum.net/profile?mode=editprofile&pag

4Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am

Bidoof

Bidoof
O__________________o

5Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 am

Aiden

Aiden
yay its back!

6Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 am

johndee

johndee
Name: Johndee

IGN: Xanier

Position applying for: GM

Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes, GM of CentrusMS Staff.

What is an intern/GM? An intern/GM is an individual who works for the success of the server. He/She also should be willing to help others, is receptive to both positive and negative feedbacks about his/her performance, and be commited to his/her position.

Why are you applying for this position? I believe I have the ability to bear the responsibilities this position expects of me. I also would like to further my experience being a staff member of a private server.

Other comments: Hi, I'm from Singapore, waiting for my N level results.  Very Happy 

7Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:00 am

Dylan.

Dylan.
Name:Dylan

IGN:Dylan

Position applying for:GM

Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes, i was a HeadGM on a server named Maplebori, i have no proof to give you.

What is an intern/GM? A intern/GM is someone who is supposed to help the server by hosting events, helping players, helping further the servers greater good, also to keep the server free of hackers and to have a great attitude even when you are being talked trash about or w/e the situation.

Why are you applying for this position?I am applying for this position to do all of the following i have listed in the question before this, but to also personally help the server because my friends our on it and i enjoy playing with you niggas. I will uphold my own personal morals while GM and remain respectful of everyone no matter of the race/religion/etc. I will also do my very best to handle hackers in a efficient manner. I will also help with players needs and meet them to the highest I can in respect of the owners set rules of the Gm/intern position.

Other comments: no other comments

8Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:32 am

fronze

fronze
Name:
Jason Fong

IGN:
Fronze

Position applying for:
I am applying for GM, just GM not coding not interns not any others , all I want is to be a normal GM.Cause I haven't been experience those kind of stuff .Or else I can be GFX or normal GM.but I prefer normal GM : D

Have you ever been any part of staff?
Well yes, I have been part of XendiusMS Staff just for a month , then it shut down.The server shutted down for no reason they were name TealyStory first then XendiusMS after that merge with TrueStory.

What is an intern/GM?
Well, Intern is a pre GM which doesn't really have !dc or !ban .But for GM is like a higher grade of Interns,  they could ban and dc.

I am applying this position cause I wanna help the community ,just like the server before I join, that server wasn't that successful because the GMs aren't that active. So I had pick my choice, that's to help the server out , don't fail it .I like to help Jimmy because he's very active much and he's a professional Owner , to his friends knows how to code and stuff must be the same.To have a very good server needs an Active Owner to rule it , or else the server won't be any popular or goods. That's why I chosen this position , to help out and not to give up.

Other comments:
I am just a 13 years old kid, active much and also an experienced GM .My hobby is playing computers and playing badminton but I mostly play computers to have fun with friends I know or make new friends.

9Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:02 am

Andie

Andie
Name: Andy Nguyen

IGN: Replaying

Have you ever been part of any staff? No

What is an intern/GM? A person who helps other players in the server when they're struggling,New and to keep them safe from Hackers and Scammers

Why are you applying for this position? As a mature and responsible person, i believe i have the capability to become INTERN as i have serious ambition when it comes to dealing with situations where action needs to take place. I handle it as politely and orderly as possible. I am a fun person to chat around who is always in a cheerful mood. how ever if there is an urgent or minor problem which a INTERN needs to handle i will oblige to the rules given by the Owner and not abuse powers in anyway. I will give warnings and explain the consequences of repeating such a thing. How ever some may have a limit to whether or not serious actions needs to take place. Hosting events is also a aspect which i enjoy. I like to host events as it gives all players an equal chance to enjoy the server the way every one else does. This does not mean hosting events every day/ hour, but at times where possibly requested or one has not been held in a while.

Other comments: I Live in California c:

10Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 am

Terabyte

Please don't post 2 fucking applications. I'll delete your new one and leave the old one there. You are not allowed to edit your post, so I disabled the edit button.

11Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 am

Maorr

Good Luck! guys, the server will be released SOON!

12Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:27 am

fronze

fronze
Erm, like when will it be release? O.o

13Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:29 am

Terabyte

fronze wrote:Erm, like when will it be release? O.o

It will be released in 2014.

14Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 am

fronze

fronze
okay? Very Happy

15Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Lucario

Lucario
Name: Jeremy
IGN: Jeremy
Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes
What is an intern/GM? a gm has special commands that can be absued on players
Why are you applying for this position? gm power..
Other comments: promote me.....

16Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:13 am

Aiden

Aiden
Dylan. wrote:Name:Dylan

IGN:Dylan

Position applying for:GM

Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes, i was a HeadGM on a server named Maplebori, i have no proof to give you.

What is an intern/GM? A intern/GM is someone who is supposed to help the server by hosting events, helping players, helping further the servers greater good, also to keep the server free of hackers and to have a great attitude even when you are being talked trash about or w/e the situation.

Why are you applying for this position?I am applying for this position to do all of the following i have listed in the question before this, but to also personally help the server because my friends our on it and i enjoy playing with you niggas. I will uphold my own personal morals while GM and remain respectful of everyone no matter of the race/religion/etc. I will also do my very best to handle hackers in a efficient manner. I will also help with players needs and meet them to the highest I can in respect of the owners set rules of the Gm/intern position.

Other comments: no other comments

nice signature faggot

sike

its shit

17Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:19 am

Bidoof

Bidoof
Lucario wrote:Name: Jeremy
IGN: Jeremy
Have you ever been part of any staff? Yes
What is an intern/GM? a gm has special commands that can be absued on players
Why are you applying for this position? gm power..
Other comments: promote me.....

Welcome to the team

jk sike

18Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 am

Terabyte

GM applications are closed, you may still apply for Intern.

19Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:24 am

Lucario

Lucario
Name:
Jeremy

IGN:
Jeremy
Timezone:
GMT+8
Position applying for:
Intern
Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA 7UG174S
What is an intern/GM?
Host events, Ban hackers.
I'm a professional
Other comments:
Bidoof <3
Fear me.

20Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:48 pm

maplernoob

Name: Yee Fung

IGN: Quickness

Timezone: GMT+8

Yes. I have experience as an intern / GM, but I don't have any proof. I'd like to keep what's past in the past. I'm familiar with most commands, and anything I don't know can be learned quickly.

What is an intern/GM?
So far as I know, these are interns/ GM responsibilities.
•Going to every map finding bugs that need fixing, or discovering new maps for events, NPC's, or anything else that might come up.
•Helping players with any problems they might have.
•Hosting enough events to keep players entertained.
•Checking up on every player to make sure none of them are doing anything shady or hacking.
•Reply players post in forums.
•Dealing with everything as professionally as I can.

This one is fairly simple to answer, but please excuse me if my response seems a bit cheesy. Well, something about providing support for the users and the byproduct of satisfaction is why I'm applying for a Intern position. I view the job as a community service activity as I'm not looking for monetary or material rewards, but just the satisfaction in helping users and the sense of accomplishment. In essence, it's similar to why people are willing to travel long distances to reach out to those in need of help. Moreover, the Intern authority would allow my suggestions and support to be more legitimate because they would be coming from a staff member. Also, with the privileges granted by the postition, I could provide support for the users in a larger area.

Other comments:
Whenever I join a server it becomes my home, and I love to see it grow and prosper. I will report any bugs I find and try to make a lot of suggestions of what to change. As a Intern / GM it would make things a lot easier for me to help the server, such as finding what could be improved, seeing what maps could be useful for new events, npc areas, or custom quests. My goal is to better both the forum and the server, and provide the best possible environment for all.

21Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Comrade

Great app maplernoob. +1 from me~ Smile

22Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:26 pm

maplernoob

Comrade wrote:Great app maplernoob. +1 from me~ Smile
Thank you.

23Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:36 am

Ahri

Ahri
Name
Amber

IGN
Accel

Timezone
Mountain Time Zone (GMT – 7:00)

Position applying for
Intern

I have moderated for eight servers over the span of four years. Some servers I moderated for include Maple Kingdom (v55 and v62), Havoc MS (v83), SevenStars MS (v83), Polar MS (v83) and Angelic Story (v117); most of my servers I’ve worked for were v83 so I am extremely capable and familiar in regards to commands, rules and general server features. In addition, I did GFX for 5 servers and WZ edited for 2. I work exceptionally well in team settings but am able to work as an individual as well.  

What is an intern/GM?
An intern/GM is a regular player that has additional responsibilities; they must follow server rules but are also expected to host events, ban hackers, assist new players and a slew of other duties that that are quite common knowledge. Most importantly however, a GM is expected to be an active and contributing member of the community.
A staff member also requires certain characteristics in order to be effective - they need to have self control in times of difficulty. As well, staff should have clear and concise English and mature enough to judge a situation holistically and logically. Most importantly a staff member should be able to separate emotions from duties, clouded judgement when dealing with important issues is detrimental to efficiency.
Honestly, there should be little difference between an intern/GM and a player – a player should be striving to improve the community just as a GM would.

I have several reasons why I applied for this position. I strongly believe I will be an exceptional contributor to the staff for I adore working with people and am a team player. As well, I am patient and dedicated which is a requirement when dealing with player issues. The main reason I am applying for this position is because I would be more able to assist in server matters than a player.

Other comments:
Please feel free to PM me for contact information or screen shots of servers I have moderated for. I do not expect to be accepted before the server has even started, heck I haven’t even met any of you; however I want to put my application out there so that if a game master is greatly needed I will be available.
I kept my application concise but thorough and only answered only the required questions; in no way do I believe my application to be an accurate reflection of my character, thus comments, criticisms and questions will be greatly appreciated.
I want to thank everyone that has spent time evaluating my application.

24Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 am

Comrade

English is exquisite, and you seem to have lots of experience. Try to show some screenshots for proof next time. But hope you get accepted  cheers

25Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Empty Re: Liquicity - 500x 200x 3x BETA Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 am

Dylan.

Dylan.
Aiden wrote:

nice signature faggot

sike

its shit

Bro, your so fucking cool. I wish I was more like you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum